1. Chip, tell us some details about what you do at HLE Coatings:
I arrive on time, prep, paint, and do whatever is needed of me.
2. What do you like most about painting?
The immediate gratification. You do the job, it’s done, and hopefully, it looks great! I also like the variety of the work: different places and different projects all the time.
3. The work of HLE’s team centers around our Core Values:
Provide a product that makes our clients fall back in love with their home and/or business
·Maintain a sustainable working business
·Encourage creativity in our clients and employees
·Provide a clean, safe, fun, and productive work environment
How do these values relate to your role with HLE?
If the customer is satisfied, then I am satisfied. To me, that is the most important part. And all those values are necessary, in order for the customer to be satisfied.
4. What do you like to do when you aren’t working?
I like to camp and play with my dog. We do tent camping, and I also have two RVs. I also like kayaking, and I’m thinking about buying my own kayak soon.
5. What’s a fun fact about you many people may not know?
I started painting while managing a Taco Bell. I did the painting myself to lower maintenance costs. I ended up really liking it and decided to change careers.
6. What is the one thing, you can’t live without?
My dog, Charlie Joe. He’s a Chihuahua-Jack Russell mix.
7. What is one food that you cannot resist?
Chicken Paprikash. It’s Hungarian. Dough noodles, chicken, and paprikash gravy. I also love cheesecake. I eat it almost everyday.
8. What food do you absolutely refuse to eat?